Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Registrar’s Office provides several types of academic services to students. The office is located in the One Stop in 214 DEF Building.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for functions such as:
- Publishing the Schedule of Classes
- Publishing the Final Exam Schedule
- Processing registrations and drop/add transactions for credit courses
- Providing printouts of your recent grade report, or your current schedule
- Processing re-enrollments and academic renewals
- Participating in the planning for commencement and identifying students who will be graduating
- Filing a leave of absence
For Official Transcripts please visit:
Third-Party Verifications go through the National Student Clearinghouse website using the code 003329.
Please Note: re-enrollments are due 2-weeks prior to the start of the semester you are returning for.